
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
Most normal matter in the universe isn't found in planets, stars or galaxies – an astronomer explains where it's distributed
Bitcoin momentum builds in Abu Dhabi as global interest surges
Hyundai Is Keeping the i30 Alive While America Keeps Losing Cars Like It
Clocks to go forward one hour in Europe as summer time starts
Fossil analysis changes what paleontologists know about how long T. rex took to grow full size
Vote in favor of the subject that you see as generally captivating and intelligent!
A Sweet Choice: Pick Your #1 Cake!
Toyota Motor Europe to roll out smart EV charging through new partnerships
Russia earning billions from Hormuz blockade, German trade body says













